Wednesday, March 31, 2010

LOBITO'S Steak Burger?


I'm sad. So sad. I wanted to like this place. It would make 40 HiWay and Blue Ridge Cutoff the Golden Triangle of fabulous fast food, Hi-Boy, Dickson' Chili and Lobitos. Alas, it was not be. It was like Christmas day, where you're expecting a Red Rider BB gun and getting a sweater, instead.
Service, kitch factor (see photos) were 5 spoons easy. They had all the cheesy Mexican decor and creepy Easter bunnies. The lady that served us was super nice. I could see it broke Jacques's heart to tell her "No, I don't want the rest of my fish taco".
I ordered the Carne Asada. My steak was bland and tough. My beans bland and soupy. My rice was, ...well you get the picture. The steak burger was even so-so. Plenty of grub, but if I wanted tons of bland Tex-Mex I'd go to Ponac's (oh, snap!)
I'm sorry. I'm going to go lay down now.





No comments:

Post a Comment