Thursday, February 19, 2009

Mama's 39th St Diner



As I walked into this dive I saw my fellow greaser spooners looking very sad and disappointed. Mamas moved up the street into this large space which used to be the classic Nichols Lunch. It lost a little of its luster from its old crammed location . "This food sucks" one said "I feel scared help me" added another. I hate to see my spooners so depressed so I took one for the team and ordered the peanut-butter and jelly omelet with a tall glass of chocolate milk and rye toast of course. Well I think that sparked my spooners up a little as a hairy knuckle hand delivered my plate of gooey goodness. The hand was connected to a lacy number that made him or her looked umm.... delicious? Think Fred Flintstone in drag. With 66 different omelets and deep fried cinnamon rolls you will always find something out of the ordinary here. Now, excuse me I'm off the the lavatory....



Mama's 39th St. Diner on Urbanspoon

1 comment: