Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hi-BOY















I think I heard angels sing the first time
BaronVonJ
took us all out to Hi-Boy.The the clouds parted, the sun came out and everything in life seemed to become a little better. With the trend of hi-end burger joints popping up around town nothing beats the real thing.


Food: 5 spoons - As Sally fields would say - God Damn it! Great burgers and rings. Pretty good ruben . Fun shakes too. I couldn't decide which shake to get- the peanut butter or the hot fudge. So the very wise food angel instructed me to mix together- Hot fudge peanut butter shake- oww my belly hurts.

Service: 4
spoons - A lot of Fat chicks yelling at me. Thanks for the coupon Jaye.

Kitch: 4 - Classic burger joint drive-in design. We ate outside on a stainless steel counter.

Bonus: My fingers still smell good. Tons of childhood flashbacks to be had!

- MAP -

AWARDS : Best cheeseburger in town.
Hi Boy Drive in on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment